2015

2015
posterity

Monday, October 17, 2011

The tastes of fall

For me, the world's greatest ever snack that you can ever eat is carameled apples and popcorn together.  It's the true taste of Fall. (Although I try and get away with eating it year round)

A few days ago, the Durrant's who had time to, all went to Teresa's house to make many many apple pies.  I think we cranked out about 30 total that day.  This was something that would be absolute torture if I were doing it on my own, but with them, it was a lot of fun.  I brought home 6 to put in our freezer.  Mario (my pie lover), was very happy.
I also have to add this picture of Alicia and Isaac.  They have all of Alicia's dog books out and they are carefully planning which breed will be the perfect dog to replace Theo when he dies.  This is very funny to me since Theo is sitting there obviously in on the planning.  And also in on about everything they do because they love his companionship. 

No comments: