2015

2015
posterity

Thursday, October 6, 2011

hair cut




OK- so I have been pondering for awhile now the idea of cutting my hair short. I researched pictures and found what I thought to be the perfect haircut for me. I came home after a little depressed with the results. I thought, "Well, maybe it's not as bad as I think. My kids will be honest with me so I will soon find out how bad it really is." Here's the reactions--




Audrey- (a burst of laughter and then a quick stifle)




Alicia- A long look of shock and then, "I liked your hair better when it was longer"




Isaac- "You got your hair cut Mom?"




Ian- "Mom, you look like Ellen Degeneres" (GREAT, just great!)




AJ- After a half an hour......"oh, Mom, I just noticed you cut your hair" (He is often in what I like to call 'Nicoleville' these days.



Mario- Putting on a very sincere face and saying,"Your hair looks good" (He would never say anything different in such cases as these)

Here is a picture of what I was going for. The actual will not be appearing here. Maybe if I had her face I wouldn't look like Ellen right now.

No comments: